Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


March 7, 2007


Minor League Q & A
by Fabian

SG is swamped at work (see below) and I'm swamped at school, but I just wanted to point something out. A little while back I did a minor league Q&A with two of my favorite Yankee prospect bloggers. The "discussion" was recently published and is linked in the headline.