Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"

The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:

Larry Mahnken
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain

This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!


Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.

August 22, 2006

Commenters Blogs
by Larry Mahnken

I was noticing today that some of my commenters have their own blogs. In the Smack My Bitch Up thread, I noticed:

Yankees Chick's Yankees Chick (Always give the hot woman top billing, that's my motto! ;-) )
Cutter's Dugout News
and Keith R.A. DeCandido's Bleacher Creature Feature

Who else here has a blog or website? Maybe we can steer some of my traffic your way.

DownFromNJ's Fire Joe Torre Blog will return to regular postings soon