Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


August 22, 2006


Commenters Blogs
by Larry Mahnken

I was noticing today that some of my commenters have their own blogs. In the Smack My Bitch Up thread, I noticed:

Yankees Chick's Yankees Chick (Always give the hot woman top billing, that's my motto! ;-) )
Cutter's Dugout News
and Keith R.A. DeCandido's Bleacher Creature Feature

Who else here has a blog or website? Maybe we can steer some of my traffic your way.

Update:
DownFromNJ's Fire Joe Torre Blog will return to regular postings soon