Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


October 13, 2004


A Win Is A Win
by Larry Mahnken

Man, what a game last night. After three, I was euphoric. After six, I was nervous about the perfect game. After seven, I was nervous about the win, after eight I was panicking, after the ninth I was relieved.

My thoughts are over at THT, I just don't have the energy to write even more about it tonight. Maybe in the afternoon I'll think of something new and say it. Hopefully sjohnny or SG will stop by and give their view of this great and terrible game.