Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


October 16, 2004


Chipper's Car Fund
by Larry Mahnken

I lost my job this week. It's a tight spot, but I'll manage. Get a couple of part time jobs to pay the bills, and I'm better off than I was before -- at least I'll be away from Wegmans.

I might be able to get a job at a newspaper part-time, and get my foot in the door of the industry, but I'm going to need a car -- which I don't have. Anyway, if any of you had been thinking about chipping in a couple of bucks to support the site, I'd really appreciate it now more than ever. Sorry to beg, especially after I promised not to.

Thanks so much to SG, David Peng, Darren Munk, Derron Blakely, Ira Kotel, Scott Lange, Phil Coorey, RB in the UK, Jon Vrecsics, Joe Friesen, Chrystal Smith, Jonathan Kay, Adam Rashid, Aaron Gleeman, and NYYfans.com for helping out so far. If anyone else wants to, you can chip in through the PayPal link on the left. Thanks to everyone who even thinks about it.