Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"

The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:

Larry Mahnken
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain

This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!


Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.

May 19, 2004

DIPS Stats... from a reputable, reliable source
by Larry Mahnken

I don't know how long it's been going on, but ESPN is now tracking DIPS on it's site. My spreadsheet was pretty much hopelessly screwed up, so that's a relief to me. If I ever get it fixed, I'll start tracking DIPS again, but until that time, we at least have access to the numbers.