Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"

The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:

Larry Mahnken
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain

This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!


Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.

February 11, 2004

Lefty third baseman
by Larry Mahnken

Tverik pointed out a flaw in my last post, when I suggested Travis Lee be tried at third base. There have only been a few left-handed throwing third basemen in MLB history, and while it's possible that Lee could pull it off, it's not a great idea. It was just a throwaway comment at the end of the post, but I'll retract it.

I do stand by the statement about Lee's ability to play the outfield, though. I believe he would in fact be the best corner outfielder the Yankees have.