Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"

The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:

Larry Mahnken
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain

This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!


Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.

November 21, 2003

by Larry Mahnken

I've been without internet for a while, so I haven't been able to update the blog. I still don't have internet, I'm at the library writing this. I'll be back when I'm back online, I don't know when that will be. It's very frustrating.

Just wanted you all to know that I'm not dead. I'll let you know if I ever am dead.