Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


August 14, 2003



by Larry Mahnken

Boy, I sure am glad I missed that game (I was spending time with a friend I hadn't seen since coming back from N.C.).

So far, the Red Sox are doing their part in their Stretch From Hell, losing two of their first three in Oakland, but the Yankees aren't. Now the Royals are a good team, but to manage only three singles off of Kevin Appier in six innings...that's just pathetic. Now the Yankees go into Baltimore forced to start Sterling Hitchcock because David Wells' back is bothering him again (that Boone trade just keeps looking better and better...), and they really need to win three of four and hopefully open up a little more breathing room. Andy Pettitte opens the series tonight, and while he has been excellent in nearly all of his starts since his brilliant game against Boston July 6, you know that Bad Andy is going to pop up sometime, you just hope he shows up when the Yankees score 10 runs.

It's way too hot and humid here right now. All the doors in my apartment have expanded with the humidity, so getting outside is fun... But then, why would I want to go outside? But I can't really think of much to say about baseball right now. Especially not about Pete Rose. Hey, anyone wanna talk about Stonewall Jackson? Or General Blowjob?

I put up more polls at my group last night, feel free to email me if you have any suggestions for other polls.