Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"

The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:

Larry Mahnken
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain

This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!


Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.

August 11, 2003

by Larry Mahnken

Boone or Bust?

So I went with Jeremy's suggestion, though I liked all of them. The tracker is up now, I'll be trying to update it every night, just like the Wager Watch, though it might be a little tricky to get Claussen's numbers before he makes the show again. Right now all I'm tracking is BA/OBP/SLG/OPS, if you'd like me to track more, let me know, and let me know what you think of what I've got right now.