Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


August 24, 2003



by Larry Mahnken

Beyond The Box Score by Art Martone: Here's a few more out-of-site diamond sites -- even for Yankee fans

Art emailed me to let me know about this earlier in the week, and I was so thrilled about it then that I STILL haven't been able to come up with the right words to thank him. And then, reading what he wrote...wow, I wasn't expecting that. Thank you so much, Art.

In other news, I'm still pissed off about Friday's game. I mean, would it have killed Ruben to take a couple of pitches, maybe get ahead in the count?