Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


July 15, 2003



by Larry Mahnken

Like most of you, I have a real job, that pays real money. Like most of you, I also really hate my job, which if you didn't know, is baking and selling bagels for a supermarket chain here in Western New York.

Tomorrow and Thursday are very good examples of why I hate my job, because I have been scheduled to come in to work at 4am. The good thing is that I get to go home at 12:30, but the bad thing is that I've got to go to bed, well, pretty much right now. So, I won't be watching the All-Star Game tonight, although I will be taping it. If anything noteworthy happens, I'll toss in my two cents tomorrow afternoon, but I expect it to be another bland exhibition game that will be totally forgotten by Thursday, if not sooner. If that's the case, I'll try to think of something worth writing about at work. Or maybe I'll just write about how much my job sucks some more.